But I thought the story got funnier (probably just to me) because I recognized Shark boy as the same guy who played Jacob on Twilight. Anyways, since I've read the twilight series I've always joked with Aaron that he is a warewolf - because of his body temperature. The guy is a freaking heating pad. Which comes in handy during the winter :) I'd much rather cuddle a muscular warm body (Jacob/husband) than a marble stone cold body (Edward) - another reason I didn't side with Bella.
So - here's a picture comparison - I wish I could find better comparison pictures - but I'm just not that dedicated. You decide for yourself. It helps that Aaron's hair is darker now - imagine it messed up.








16 comments:
Ha! That's awesome. I never thought about it, but yeah, Aaron does look like Shark Boy. :) Oh, and way to go on the b-day party - looks like a ton of fun. And I'm amazed - 11 little kids all at once? I can't even imagine. And, I can't wait to read your book!
That is so funny because the first time I watch the Shark Boy and Lava Girl movie with Zac and Lexie I thought that Aaron looked like him!!!
that is really funny! he really does look like him! :)
Spittin' image!
I always thought Aaron looked like Tom Cruise from Risky Business...but I'm gonna go with Shark Boy now! We are big fans of shark boy and lava girl at this house!
WOW...no jokin' he does... that's amazing :)
Yeah, he definitely does. Aaron could start making $ off that--people will start asking for autographs and stuff :)
Oh my gosh!!!!! That is crazy!! I had no idea who shark boy was, but definitely recognize Jacob from Twilight. The similarities are shocking! He could be a stunt double...you could make some big money...he should consider it. =) Kali
Sicily is absolutely in love with shark boy and came home from Whitney's party saying that her little bro. looks just like shark boy. I must agree Aaron could be Jacob's stunt double. Tell him to hurry and call, filming according to Cassi starts this month for the second Twilight movie.
My kids are in complete agreement - they love that show and now see Aaron as a celebrity.
That is way to funny. He totally does!
That's pretty funny Mel!! Aaron does look like Jacob (I too don't know who Shark Boy is). Can't wait for movie number two of the Twilight series! Your hubby will be starring in it! ;)
Ha,ha,hee,hee...I am laughing so hard! That is the funniest thing ever! :)
Oh man Mel... Aaron totally looks like Jacob! Props to you for snaggin' a hotty husband!
I hope you guys don't mind but I came across your blog and I went to school with Aaron starting in kindergarten and when I saw the movie twilight I told my husband "That looks exactly like Aaron Hoops!" Any way it is fun to see your cute family, Aaron looks the same as I remember! Again I hope it's o.k. to check out your blog.
That is so funny...my whole family said it out loud as soon as we saw him in Twilight! Aaron hasn't changed at all since high school. Tell him hi!
Carie
Post a Comment