Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hee Haw it's Friday


Last Friday we had a little family Halloween party. We started off by getting all of us halloween t-shirts and then we went to Hee Haw farms. I thought our kids would really enjoy it, but that was an understatement. You would've thought they were at Disneyland. Our favorite thing at Hee Haws last year proved to be our favorite attraction once again. It's this massive slide they make. The kids could've done this for hours, even Travis was addicted and braved it by himself
















The kids also loved seeing all the animals, riding the train, and doing the corn maze. Whitney pretty much ran through the entire corn maze, it was a project trying to keep up, we just kept telling her she was going the wrong way until we could catch up :) The kids were in absolute heaven and I was enjoying a gorgeous fall day.


Afterwards we went to Red Robin. The kids were so hungry and Travis wanted fries so bad that after the long wait, when the fries finally came he shouted out "FRIES" at the top of his lungs about 5 times. Pretty much he showed how all of us felt. I couldn't help but laugh. So there you have it our family halloween party.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That slide looks awesome! Where is Hee Haw farm? Looks like you guys had a blast!

Chris & Missy said...

How fun!! I haven't heard of Hee Haw Farm. Where is it? The slide looks so dany fun. I can't wait for Morgan to grow-up so we can do fun stuff like that as a family.

I would love to play soccer with ya again, but how about you come up to Kaysville? ;)

Christa O'Brien said...

I want to build that slide in my backyard!

I am so jealous of Red Robin fries. That is my favorite restaurant and there isn't one in the entire state of Louisiana. I told you this place is horrible!

Melanie Hoopes said...

Hee Haw's is in Pleasant Grove, it's pretty fun - more for kids than adults for sure.

The Pyne's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Fun little outing with the fam. We too did that as well. I love the holidays!!