Friday, October 10, 2008

Why you shouldn't pick your nose

hasn't happened since...maybe she learned....but probably not.

7 comments:

Melissa O said...

Ok hilarious. That is funny. FYI: Gabe use to get bloody noses all the time. I totally thought it was from picking, but it was because it was so dry. So I take Vaseline, or neosporin and take a q-tip and put it in his nose and no more bloody noses. Funny, Funny Hopefully that wasn't in public or anything.

James Taylor said...

Please tell me that is pizza sauce. Poor girl. Was she mouthing off again so you had to teach her a lesson? ;)

Christa O'Brien said...

Oh..my..gosh! That's amazing.

William got a bloody nose just yesterday because he thought that since he doesn't have training wheels anymore he can do anything on his bike. He tried to jump the ditch. He is not Evel Kenievel. He busted his face up.

Jeff said...

Hahahahaha! She has such a content look on her face. Keep picking Whit!

Jenny P. said...

I totally thought that was ketchup or strawberry jelly or something. Blood? Ugh. I have a nose picker. He's never bled, but he has entertained the branch presidency as they sit on the stand and watch him dig happily away on the front row of the congregation.

The Cook Fam said...

Now that is a bloody nose. I can't believe you thougth to take a picture. I would have been freaking out.

Amy Schelin said...

I'm still laughing. I miss you Whit!