Alright - I know the title is a little harsh, and I'm one to usually try and be optimistic but I'll be the first to say that "The Most Wonderful Time of the year" (which for me would be summer time!) is always followed by the worst month of the year - January. I'm sorry if your birthday, anniversary, or other important day is in January - it is nothing against you, but truly I wouldn't mind skipping January every year. Sadly one of my goals this year was to approach January with a optimistic attitude and just enjoy what I have - which has made this January much better than others. In Junior High and High School I always had Basketball to keep me busy, but now it's a different story. Luckily I have great kids to keep me entertained and a great family to play with. Plus we had a good enough Christmas that we are still entertained with our Christmas toys. If I could only track down a wii!!!
OK - so this month isn't really that bad, as long as I don't think about a warm tropical place and surfing! I know you all will laugh at me that I wanted this for Christmas - but the Ripstick I got from Santa has provided endless entertainment for a lot of people. It's is so fun and for a split second, whomever is riding it feels young again - until they biff. So here is some video of Jeff and Me "street surfing" in our basement. Whitney is getting good enough on her rollerblades that just maybe soon I'll post her on here rollerblading. She'll show you some of her dance moves at the end of the video - stay tuned!

My Montage 1/20/08
4 comments:
She thinks my Ripstick's sexy!!!! Love the song with the video! I'll bet that thing makes you work your core. I could use some of that right now.
I totally am with you on this month, Mel. I have had a case of the post-holiday blues and I have NEVER experienced it before. It sucks.
Looks like you guys need to plan a sunny vacation. Matt and I wanna go on a cruise this year--you guys up for it???
Whitney dancing at the end was priceless! hahahah she has really good moves, she definitely had to learn them from aaron! ;)
I would love a cruise Lacy - it's talking Aaron into it - he's a vacation by land kind of guy! I can sit and read in the sun and swim forever!
Mel that is the funniest video! Nice moves by the way! And your little one dancing is adorable! Loved it!
Post a Comment