
These are Travis' new play stations. Either in the dishwasher - his favorite, or in the shoe rack. Really he is everywhere now that he is walking.

Pretty much the day we came home from the holidays Travis decided 'I'm home now so I can start walking.' He started the day we got back and is pretty impressive now. He beat Whitney walking by about 3 weeks and set the new record at 10 1/2 months! He is that much happier now that he is walking and it is so much fun to watch this little body (with such little legs!) try to keep up with everyone. Aaron's favorite is to make the "I'm going to get to noise" and watch Travis try to speed away. He's getting pretty darn good. Here is some video of the little midget walking.
Fun Box
4 months ago




4 comments:
I love the picture of Travis in the dishwasher. If you could only teach him to unload it while he is there.
Yea! He's walking! And very cute! I love the pic in the dishwasher - that's classic. I still don't think I've ever seen Travis in person - we need another mini-reunion. Our rendezvous at the Roof at Temple Square is coming up in a couple of years - I think I might be buying you and Christa dinner..that is unless I can have twins this next time around! :)
Kristin - if you have twins this next time around you deserve someone to buy you dinner!!
he sure is a cutie. look at that smile!
Post a Comment