
The Last couple days it has snowed. We are definately feeling a little locked indoors these days, so despite the colds and runny noses we ventured outside. It was really fun - I love playing in the snow, as long as I don't have to carry a crying 30 lb. snow suit while doing so. Whitney definately was entertained eating the snow and the icicles she found. My favorite though was watching Travis walk around in his snow suit. I was really impressed at how well he got around - since he was almost as wide as he is tall. It was hard not to just laugh at him the whole time.




1 comment:
You guys looked so cute outside all bundled up. When summer comes around again I will have to introduce Braxton to Travis so he won't end up playing princess while I am at Amie's house.
Post a Comment