Thursday, November 15, 2007

We love Grandma's!!!

This last week Whitney has been spoiled once again to play with grandma - both of them. Grandma Hoopes was on her way to a trip to Missouri and stopped in for an evening to visit and let us have some cake in honor of her birthday. Aaron wasn't sure exactly when she was coming so I didn't prep Whitney for this visit, that day Aaron came home early and house sat while I got some cake. Whitney ran out to the garage to greet me when I got home and was a little shocked that not only did I arrive then but Grandma Hoopes was there also! Needless to say Whitney was estatic to sing happy Birthday and watch Grandma blow out candles!
This week Aaron is on another "business trip" to Vegas - with a nice hotel...big screen tv... and jacuzzi... and swimming pool... and good food - man business is rough! Thank goodness Grandma Rasmussen came to save the day again and keep me out of the nut house! She came and played for a couple days which makes an otherwise long and rough week fast, fun and exciting. Grandpa was even nice enough to come and play the first night. Whitney absolutely adores Grandma and really doesn't let her out of her sight.... so I'm sure Grandma is exhausted be we appreciate her. What a fun Grandma who will jump on the tramp and go down slides at the playground with her Grandkid!
We love Grandma's!

No comments: