My mom is such a teacher in so many ways, but I think this video I'm about to show you will truly capture her teaching skills. Whitney learned this song from my mom, and if you really listen carefully to the lyrics, it fits our family perfectly!
I planned to carve pumpkins tonight for FHE - which Aaron was excited for except he hates gutting the pumpkin. So being the beautiful, intelligent, carring, wife that I am, I cowboyed up and gutted all the pumpkins with the help of Whitney (During Travis' nap). I was smart enough to strip her so she wouldn't get her top dirty and thought this would be a fun QUIET activity. I don't think Whitney stopped talking for one minute - which I guess means she is having fun. Her pulling the seeds out of the pumpkin quickly turned into rubbing the guts already pulled out all over her. As she narrated it "Mom I'm going to wash my arm, okay, okay, okay, is that alright....I'm taking a bath now.....I'm going to wash my belly now okay mom, okay, okay, okay....ect. Although it took a lot of my patience thinking of the possible messes that lay ahead of us I had to grab the camera. And yes, this activity was fun, in a much different way.
Fun Box
3 months ago





2 comments:
Silly goose! Edamame is nothing more than soybeans still in their pods. (I even think it's Japanese?!?) No, not Louisiana cuisine. (That would be alligator bites, or boudin balls...)
I will send pictures of the mummy dogs. Or, I got the recipe from LDS Living (I have no idea how I started getting that magazine...did you sign me up?) You could check it out there.
You have a cute little girl!
I am always amazed at your patience and willingness to go with the flow. Looks like carving pumpkins was a blast at your house!
Post a Comment