Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bebbo's Birthday

Mom's Birthday happened to be over Conference weekend so we headed up there to once again cause as much noise as we could. It was nice to relax and watch the little bit of conference that I could while attending to my kids. For women's night out we went to tai pan - I'm still dreaming about the christmas decor that I saw there! It was a lot of fun, as good as it could get with two pretty tired kids - thank goodness Grandma, Selly, and Lindsay were so good about helping out and puting up with riding in my new and beautiful mother van.

Grandpa pulled off somehting amazing - being able to hold travis and walk around with him without him crying for his mom - Kudos to Dad!!














Whitney always loves Grandma's house - here she is hiding from me while getting ready to eat more food because she was "probably really hungry."














Here is mom - looking younger every year.















This is the present we got Grandma - It's not worth your time for
me to explain how it works - but it does work.

No comments: