Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged!

I've apparently been tagged by my neighbor friend Amie. I usually never do these because by the second question I'm bored of typing - but I'll do my best to take on the challenge. All I can say is if I will do this - the people I tag better (which is everyone I know who blogs - especially my sister Amy who made me do a thousand question one of these about a year ago.) So Tag your it Amy, Lacy, Matt, Selly, Jeff, Emily & Luke, Christa, and Kristin = that's right all of you - cowboy up!!

1.Best thing you cooked last week. My meals are getting more and more simple every month - too bad my mean roast and potatoes was over a week ago. I guess my best would be some pretty decent enchiladas last Sunday. If Carmel apples count - I made my best ever Carmel apples for a beehive Halloween party at our house yesterday - the braeburn apples with Reeses were the best!

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? I would make my husband be a volunteer couple at the BYU Jerusalem study abroad program. But if I am realistic that I still have kids and they don't take couples with young kids I'd have to go with a month long Mediterranean Cruise! Go see Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain......

3. When was the last time you cried? The funniest last time I cried was kind of pathetic. Whitney was swinging this water bottle that Aaron brought back from a business trip. Seems innocent enough except it had a rock hard metal bottom and some how I timed walking my shin right into the momentum of her swing (the kid is buff!). I had to laugh at the same time - especially when I saw Whitney's face trying to figure out what happened to mom - but if freakin' hurt! So yes, sadly I cried too.... I'm a woos.

4. 4 things you were doing this month 10 years ago. It was my Junior Year of High School so I 1.finished my soccer season, 2.started practicing for basketball, 3. went to the Halloween Dance with Christ Tarbet (surprised I remember his name!), and 4. handed out trick or treat candy to kids on Halloween (I don't specifically remember this, but I'm sure it happened :))

5. 5 things on your to do list today 1. Get Aaron's Christmas Presents 2. Potty Train Whitney 3. Scan my childhood pictures - I'm doing a digital scrapbook with all of them 4. Get Travis more emotionally independent - coming along nicely 5. Win our soccer game tonight

6. 6 favorite snacks: oh so many to chose from! Usually it would be candy but lately #1 would be Fresh Salsa and chips #2 Reeses Blizzard from DQ #3 Red Vines #4 PB Rice Krispie Treats #5 so much candy to choose from...... but to pick just one...... Mike and Ikes I guess.

7. 5 bad habits: 1. Wearing a ponytail everyday - Travis just pulls it if I don't - so what's the use! 2. Not wanting to talk on the phone 3. Cutting corners a little too close because I always seem to run into the wall! 4. Having to get EVERYTHING DONE RIGHT THEN!!! 5. Looking Forward rather than living in the moment.

8. 5 favorite foods: 1. Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 2. Lettuce Wraps & Kung Poa at PF Changs 3. Fries, Fries, and more Fries - usually from Red Robin - but I'll take Wendy's too! 4. A good tender Roast 5. Home BBQ marinated chicken done just right!

9. 5 places I've been: 1. Jerusalem 2. NY city 3. Puerto Vallarta - Honeymoon! 4. Maui - before kids, but pregnant 5. California - I miss boogie boarding so bad!!!!

10. 6 favorite memories: 1. So many of when me and Aaron dated - don't know which to pick - but probably when he proposed and he was so nervous he dropped the ring and then put it on the wrong hand - it was so cute though because Aaron never shows when he is nervous!! 2. Walking and taking a run on the beach at the Sea of Galilee while listening to church music - never forget it! 3. Looking off my balcony of the Jerusalem center at the old city while the pray call played. 4. Telling Aaron I was pregnant with Whitney - wow, I was so overwhelmed yet I knew it was so right I couldn't help but cry - I had no clue and probably still don't what I was in for. 5. Hitting a last second three-point shot against our rivals in high school basketball - although scoring some goals in High School soccer rank right up there!

ALRIGHT PEOPLE PUT IN THE TIME - I WANT SOME GOOD STUFF TO READ!!!

2 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Your carmel apples were delicious! You are welcome to drop extras off at our house any time.

Emily said...

If you miss boogie boarding, Houston is a great place for it . . .
-Luke