Since the last post was all pictures, I guess this will be all talk. Mostly because I always forget to take pictures in Idaho. We're always having too much fun. I think my kids would prefer Idaho over a lot of other vacations.
This time the ride went smoothly both ways :) We swam, sledded, played games, enjoyed talking, snowmobiled, and much more. The kids can't get enough of playing with their cousins. Travis especially adores Mathew and Brian. He also decided he wanted a snowmobile for his birthday. We are blessed with amazing family.
As 2012 closes it's sad to see my kids growing up and yet I'm excited for a new chapter. A year hopefully with no pregnancy, babies, or sleeplessness! I remember my one word goal for last year was endurance. And in a way that's what it was. Enduring the end of pregnancy, enduring having a newborn, enduring a baby with kids home for summer, and the grand finale being enduring all the fall activities while juggling kids. But honestly, if that's enduring, sign me up. Because, yes, it was hard. But there were so many nuggets of gold along the way that made it worth it all. I wouldn't trade it for anything. This coming year I hope to build on that. I hope not to just endure but to enrich the moments of life. Make more meaningful time with my kids, family, and friends. I hope to be less selfish and give more of myself. So my one word goal of 2013 I guess would be enrich.
Fun Box
3 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment