October has been my recovery month. It seems bit by bit every day I find myself relaxing and turning back to normal :) Sometimes I look forward to winter just so life will calm down a little. October has done the trick. We've had just enough fun, mixed in with some chill time.
Mid October we had fall break. The kids were so excited that we were going to bug Grandma and Grandpa and play for a couple days. They love it there.
Grandma and Grandpa took Whitney and Travis through a corn maze in the dark. We saw Jeff and Selly's lot. Ate snowcones. The kids had a blast at DI of all places. And we did one of my favorite things to do in the fall... picnic among all the gorgeous leaves. Wish I took better pics, but we were busy having fun :)
On the way home we stopped for a quick visit of temple square. It was so pretty and fun to see them stringing up the lights for christmas.
Love these moments!!
We made it back to the car before the storm, headed home and Aaron took whit and trav to see ice age.
I think the more committed we are to school the more I realize how precious and important these outings become. A family adventure.









No comments:
Post a Comment