Friday, July 27, 2012

5 months

Yes, I haven't posted in a while.  I have a lot to catch up on... and I will.  But while Aaron and Travis are at a father and sons and I have a moment by myself to breath (which doesn't happen often) I wanted to share a few thoughts, aka feelings :)  Today Ashley is 5 months old.  Oh, how time has gone fast, and wow, how much I love this little girl.  She has been the baby I've needed (and wanted:)) at this stage of my life.  I really have enjoyed her baby stage.  She is more relaxed, more content, and has an amazing spirit about her.  I love her huge smile.  I love that she can put herself to sleep by inserting the thumb and covering her face with her other hand.  I love that she loves to roll.  I love that she likes me to tease her.  I love that she will somewhat go to others and has a cute relationship with dad.  I love cuddling her when she sleeps and admiring her cuteness.  I love when she tries to start by spitting everywhere.  Honestly, I can't imagine life without her.  You would think by number four I would be so busy with life it would be just another baby.  But it's been the opposite.  Maybe because I sense I'm almost done with the baby stuff and so I'm soaking it in more.  Whatever the reason, I absolutely adore this girl.  Thanks for bringing so much light into my life.  You have filled it with love and an awakening to what really matters in life!  Happy 5 mo. bday Ashley.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We are excited to see her next week.