The first Sunday in May we blessed Ashley. It was such a nice, relaxing, enjoyable day. She was in good spirits all day, which allowed me to be in good spirits :)
We snuck in some family pictures before heading to church. This is when a later church time comes in handy. There was no rush.
We snuck in some family pictures before heading to church. This is when a later church time comes in handy. There was no rush.
Here's 3 little amigos. I'm pretty sure Selly got a better shot of this. But it was so cute to see them lined up.
Lacy even made a debut all the way from San Fran! Thanks for coming to play Lacy! Jeff and Selly ventured out with studdly little Marcus. And Lori and Rob brought the entertainment for my children - thier kids :) as well as incredible dessert. My mom and dad were present and amazingly supportive as always!
Bethany has serious mothering skills. I need her to give me lessons! Not to mention we owe her thousands in babysitting money!
And for me this is what it is all about! It's crazy to think we now have 4 kids. But I love how much more complete our family feels too. Forget worldly riches, to me, this picture shows how rich I feel!
A couple notes of the blessing, since if I don't write them there is no chance I'll remember. Aaron specifically said things in the blessing that I had prayed for - though he didn't know it. He blessed her with good health, in all areas of health. He also blessed her with something our house could use - a peacemaker :) Ashley Sky Hoopes - you have been amazing in just the short couple months we have had you! You have such a great spirit about you and a light in your eyes when you talk to me - and a great smile :) You truly make me feel so incredibly blessed to be your mom! I'm so excited to watch you grow and learn and do amazing things in your life!










2 comments:
It looks like it was a wonderful day. Hope to see you soon.
It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for planning Ashley's blessing around my trip, LOL! ;)
See you in July!
Post a Comment