Friday, April 6, 2012

one day at a time

Well, it's been almost 6 weeks. I'm not going to hide that I've been counting down. The weather has been too nice - just tempting me to go running! Although, I can confidently say that I am mostly enjoying this stage with Ashley. It's not my favorite stage. But it's been enjoyable.

I've got enough sleep to survive and I think that has made all the difference. She really is a sweet cutie. I can't wait to see her personality start coming through this next year. Here are a few pics. This is what my life has revolved around for six weeks...





Whitney thought she would like to snuggle with her teddy bear.









She purrs, stretches, cuddles and when she spits up - it's more like puking up!


So . . . the rest of the kids, have enjoyed many movie parties at night :)

Thank goodness for the great weather! My kids have played endless hours outside. I enjoy watching them from my kitchen window :)


A couple times we've ventured patio picnics


Now this girl, she is the REAL project right now. She has personality overflowing. She doesn't sit still or stop making noise . . . unless she's into something!


still loves wearing swimsuits in the bath



she tries everything on. Her latest favorite being Whitney's clothes


She plays with the older kids. I think she truly believes she is 10 years old

and the number one thing my kids have been doing is playing in our neighbors dirt/sand pile.



All this talk of great weather and then this happened today


The snow plow just went by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think our kids would get along really well. Outside all day. Getting down and dirty.