

The next week we have a pizza party out here . . .

Then swim and run on these . . .
with all our friends
and play in the dirt/huge sandbox next door because it's 80 degrees outside!!! I think I could get used to bipolar weather like this all year. Preferably with about 70 degrees the even level :)

And just for fun, here are a few (the good ones, although the others are much more entertaining!) pictures from our easter photo shoot.
toothless wonder







Happy Easter and spring break to everyone. It has been so refreshing to ponder Easter and the reason we celebrate. How nice it is at a stage where you sometimes feel like all of yourself is given to others to know that no matter what Jesus is always there for me. The miracle of the atonement and resurrection is deep in my heart. If only I could teleport to the garden tomb to visit again for just 20 minutes!
toothless wonder






Happy Easter and spring break to everyone. It has been so refreshing to ponder Easter and the reason we celebrate. How nice it is at a stage where you sometimes feel like all of yourself is given to others to know that no matter what Jesus is always there for me. The miracle of the atonement and resurrection is deep in my heart. If only I could teleport to the garden tomb to visit again for just 20 minutes!



No comments:
Post a Comment