Thursday, October 6, 2011

good busy

What a fun month September was. Beautiful weather, fun playing outside. This was our usual morning picture. I would either bike, rollerblade, or run to take Whitney to school. It eased her into school a little better and now she loves it. Plus, it was great for my workout routine! Conference weekend we headed up to bug my parents. They are so good to us! To my kids it's about as good as Disneyland. Saturday between sessions we headed up to eat lunch up Bountiful Canyon. I'm glad we did, since that's the last we'll probably see of the mountain colors, being that it was snowing outside a couple minutes ago!






As fun as the good weather was, I'm thankful for rainy days like this. Why? Because I'm exhausted. It's so refreshing to enjoy one another inside without any distractions. I'm enjoying the change of pace, for today at least.


Hailey is on a buckle kick lately. Buckles in her booster chair, carseat, and shopping cart provide lots of entertainment. I just have to undue them every 5 seconds to keep her happy.





Travis is finally having a "chill" day. He has become Mr. Social, always wanting a friend to play with. I think he will enjoy school next year :

Life is going good. There's an end in sight with Aaron's Football, my sickness isn't as bad lately (though my fatness is greatly increasing :)), and the holidays are providing the fall excitement that I love. Thank you fall!

No comments: