


We played hard and had fun. It was too cute to see Hailey crash on the way home with her baby.
The next weekend we got one more day with Emily, Luke and Seth. The Murdocks stayed and played - much to my kids happiness! Travis and Brooklyn were the superheros saving the earth.
I was thrilled that Matthew and Brian wanted to play roller hockey. This is an activity I played all the time growing up that I DEARLY MISS! It is so addicting and fun to me.
We pulled out the chocolate fountain for a true party atmosphere. Travis' chocolate beard in this picture doesn't do justice to the end result.
Hailey loves to dig and fill buckets, so the sand box is now back in commission. We'll see how long that lasts!
Last week the kids started swim lessons. We walked in at 10:00 in the morning. I smelled the chlorine in the air, felt the sun on my skin, took a deep breath and said, "Now it's summer." I think I've loved swimming lessons for that reason as much as the kids.Whit in the pink goggles.

What does this girl do while Trav and Whit swim?
Dig through and pull everything out of mom's purse of course. It never gets old until it's ALL destroyed.

Travis in the blue goggles.

What does this girl do while Trav and Whit swim?
Dig through and pull everything out of mom's purse of course. It never gets old until it's ALL destroyed.
Travis in the blue goggles.
Orem SummerFest for rides:


Hailey liked waving on the rides.
And last Saturday Hailey attended her first Demolition Derby. It thrilled me to see her clap and get excited when the cars crash. Whitney was there for the social. Travis was enthralled. It was a blast to enjoy good company (thanks Bethany, Jared and Lindsay!) and a nice summer night celebrating red necks!
And last Saturday Hailey attended her first Demolition Derby. It thrilled me to see her clap and get excited when the cars crash. Whitney was there for the social. Travis was enthralled. It was a blast to enjoy good company (thanks Bethany, Jared and Lindsay!) and a nice summer night celebrating red necks!So with morning runs with Whitney biking beside me, swim lessons, and playing with friends all day, I guess you could say Summer is on!





1 comment:
Hi, Melanie! Of course I remember you from the good ol' Jerusalem days! I always admired your infectious smile. :) What an adorable family you have! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog--it's such a small world, isn't it? Maybe we'll cross paths at a future reunion or something. Take care!
Post a Comment