Thursday, September 30, 2010

Polly's World

Oh September... you've been so good to us. Great weather and all.

I wished so badly today I remembered my camera. We went to the Reservoir. Played in the sand, dipped our legs in the water, built rivers. It was weird being in the mountains amongst the red/orange tree covered hills, while enjoying 90 degree temperature on a pretend beach.

Although judging from my ridiculously tired body, I think I need some cold temps so I'll have an excuse to do nothing.

In other news... Whitney scored a goal in her last soccer game. She was so excited. Her eyes were lit all night! But the best news was that Grandma showed up the next day with the promised bribe if she scored, Mrs. Polly Pocket.

Oh how they have been glued at the hip this last week. Whitney insisted that I take pictures of Polly so she could decorate her house. House you ask? Yes, my living room shelf is now Polly's house. With necklaces, pictures, furniture and the works.





Hailey is still in constant motion. She's becoming more brave at her attempts at mobility.

And lastly, I had to take a picture of this. Whitney has had quite the entrepreneur spirit lately. Her and Travis had a mush mixture for sale, which I promptly guided to be a small toy sale (no doubt the juice and everything in the fridge mixture would send some kid to the hospital!). Then a couple days later they held a true lemonade sale. Problem - location. They live in a spot and pick times when there is NO ONE in sight. Bless our neighbor across the street for always being their lone customer and boosting their spirits! (look closely and you'll see thier prices are very fair)


After the reservoir we decorated for Halloween. I should say we started decorating. I have bigger plans this year for the yard :) Welcome wonderful Halloween!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, that's so cute. Who could pass up free lemonade??!! Well, you know what they say: "Location, location, location!" :)

Jeff said...

Has Whit injured anyone with that amazing kick motion she has yet?

Crystal said...

Aw, wish we could have seen that goal! :) I'm thinking a play date is in order for Kaley and Whitney this week. It is supposed to be rainy and cold! Perfect for girly things inside! I'll make sure to talk to you Monday. I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. :)