Whitney and Travis continued to swim. Yes, this is my 5 year old doing a flip off the slide into the pool. No fear.


We snuck ito the mountains for a fun dinner and hike. The kids wish they could do this everyday. Poor Travis still pleads to go camping every night. Maybe next summer kid.


Our 24th was great - the usual: Parade/snowcone time, rides, playground, friends, bbque, fireworks. Oh, I can just smell the beautiful fragrance of firework smoke. mmmmmm ;)


The end of July we finally shoved life out the window to enjoy a week in Idaho. This is without question my favorite time there. I think we all felt a little bit in heaven. Whitney got to ride on the horses, Travis got to go camping, Aaron got to play on the four-wheelers, and I snuck in a mountain run. Nothing like breathing in fresh mountain air and gorgeous scenery when you run!


The kids loved the new addition to Grandma and Grandpa's - the playground. They loved that all of their cousins came up to play - thanks everyone for coming and visiting - it made our vacation complete!
After camping, Whitney came home looking like a chimney sweeper. Pic doesn't even do justice!
Travis got the best present ever. Cleats. We went to the store for Whitney and he was devestated that he wasn't getting a pair. Honestly, lip quivering, devestated. I broke down and bought him a pair under the condition that he did chores and was really good to earn them. This kid never behaved as good as he did the week after we bought them! It is now a morning ritual to go play soccer in the yard, cleats and all. Hailey thinks it's pretty entertaining. I'm pretty sure she's thinking "just wait 'till I can play guys, I'll show you how it's done." Oh - and Travis' favorite version of soccer is called football soccer. You are allowed to tackle at any point in the game. Pure boy!

Pretty sure my kids could have a popscicle every 10 minutes of the day.

Hailey continues to grow.... and get more personality!
She wants everything around her now. Everything I grab has two little hands reaching for it also. Grocery shopping is getting interesting! She's eating too - with bannanas ranking at the top of the chart of likes now.
Love her excitement for life. Yes, I'm a spazz in the pic. That's normal.
We attended the event of the year. I swear the Demolition Derby ranks up there with Christmas for the kids. They talk about it every time we pass the stadium. Which is pretty much daily. Doesn't Travis look in heaven :)
We've had fun visitors the last couple weeks. Jeff and Selly came and thouroughly entertained our kids. We miss them! I love this picture, my kids couldn't be happier to have buddies to play with.
Then Lindsay and Jared made it back and stayed with us for a couple days. Whitney and Travis were pretty bored when they left and all their friends were in school. I've tried to fill in, but I don't do justice.
Grandma and Grandpa came to dinner. Here's Whitney with her BFF Grandma R. I loved that my kids decided the next day at lunch that Grandma and Grandpa needed to move into the house behind us so they could go over and play anytime.





2 comments:
Wow, you guys really have been busy! It all looks so fun! You got some great photos -- I love the one with Travis and his new cleats and soccer ball! His smile is literally ear-to-ear! So cute.
Hailey looks like such a happy baby! What a smile! I can't wait to meet her in a few months.
Luke would be right next to your kids having popsicles every 10 minutes. He's single-handedly gone through boxes and boxes of those things.
Love the post! You guys are so awesome. Can't wait to see you.
You guys are always doing something fun! What great memories. Little soccer stars in the making.
Post a Comment