Sunday, August 15, 2010

sheesh

Alright, now I know what comes after me getting sick ... I infected my computer. Well, actually, it's worse. It's dead. Blue screen of death and all. Luckily Aaron's friend was able to get the pics off - which is really all I cared about. So the last month has been a true detox of cyberspace from my life. Which truthfully, was a blessing.

No more computer at the table at lunch.
Instead, me and the kids have had really deep conversations :)

Such as, "Grandma should live next door"
"Lindsay is going to pop out our cousin"
"What superhero's do"
"What dad's doing right now"
"What sport is the best"

So, although this post has no pictures, and has done relatively nothing for my journal. Know that life is great here. Hailey is 5 months today! "Car Smashing" (Demolition Derby) is only one week away. We have played, and played, and spoiled the kids. Aaron started coaching. I got my flowrider fix. I can't even think about Whitney going to Kindergarten in 2 weeks without getting sad. Backyard soccer is in full swing. And last but not least.... can time freeze now? Is that to much to ask? Just for a week, or month?

You'll hopefully hear from me next time from my fixed computer :)

No comments: