After the memorial day weekend adventures Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes (and Neal:)) were nice enough to take Whitney and Travis on a little hike. I was so grateful! I got a great nap in, enjoyed the quite, and even snuck in a little cleaning. The kids had a blast. They love every second of exploring bugs, rocks, dirt, and sticks. What great grandparents my kids are blessed to have!Travis with his walking sticks.

The first thing travis told me when he got home was "I got to hold a monarch!" wow - didn't expect that to come out of his mouth, and for him to actually know what it was.

Love that Neal's hood became the bouquet vase

Whitney's bouquet. She would pick weeds everyday and do this!


Whitney was pretty excited to show me this picture. She thought it was cool that Grandpa let her do this. She's our acrobat - this is just a warm up :)

Whitney with the monarch
1 comment:
I love all of Hailey's expressions. :) The kids got a kick out of watching her over & over. Hope you're all great! Love ya!
Post a Comment