Sunday, June 13, 2010

many faces of Hailey

Yes, I know this is a minute and a half of a baby sitting in a chair. Perhaps it shows how easily entertained I am these days. But it cracked me up to see that my daughters facial expressions changed every two seconds. The noise isn't me drilling into the floor either - it's a vibrating chair. So there you have it, for those of you who haven't met Hailey yet, this is pretty much her in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Mel!

It's been a few months since I've caught up with you. What a *darling* baby you have! You guys really do well in the kid-making dept.! I hope all is well. I just want to say that after all these years (and I can't even remember the last time I saw you in person) you are still such a great example to me! You're amazing. Keep it up!

PS Are you going to the JC reunion??