Friday, January 22, 2010

Mucho Luck =

LOTS OF CLOTHES!
Alright, crazy post, but I'm too excited about this (and aaron doesn't share my enthusiasm for spending money:)). Yesterday I won a very cherished coupon from old navy - 50 dollars off a purchase of 100 dollars - essentially half off whatever I want. These coupons are so hard to get that if you aren't on the site the second it uploads, fat chance you'll get it, within 30 seconds they are all out.

So I was estatic last night when I won this coupon... but my luck got even better today. Apperently starting today Old Navy has an additional 50 percent of their clearance - newly set out clearance. I hit seriuos jackpot. I stocked up on pants for Travis for the next two years - why not at 2 dollars a pair + the fifty free dollars worth at the end. I could go on and on about the steals I found for Whitney, Travis and even maternity clothes for me - but I'll let pictures do the talking. In the end I spent $58 - saved myself $144 (coupon + additional 50% off clearance).
Here's the truckload in the bags still

And hung up all together, I think I did some good "stocking up"

7 comments:

Gunn Family said...

Nice job! I love a good sale! I am jealous! Hope your feeling good, can't wait to meet your new little one.

Lyndsie said...

Love it!!! You need to teach me to shop like that!!!

Melissa O said...

Way to go Melanie. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Why can't husbands get excited about this kind of stuff?! I would so brag to everyone if I had done as well as you did :)

Harley said...

Whoo-hoooo!! That was some great luck! You're on a roll for 2010! :)

Candice said...

That is awesome! I share in your excitement, that is the best. I too get way too happy when I come across great finds and Dave, well, he just doesn't have the same appreciation for it.

Amy Schelin said...

Sweetness! That is the best!