Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Beautician

Whitney was so kind to do my hair for me on Sunday...
I think it by far passes any beauty that an Easter bonnet could provide. ..
There would be no need for hats on a bad hair day...
and no one would notice that my roots are a different color than the rest of my hair....
And this picture is posted in small on purpose...

She liked the hair do so much that she did it to herself the next day, I don't think her date approved.
She's obsessed with princesses, make-up, dress-ups, and now... hair, oh great!! Where did this daughter come from. She's going submit my name to total make0ver as soon as she can read and spell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so pretty :)

I love that the picture is so small -- that is something I would do :)

Yea I am not sure what I would do if I had a total girly girl. thankfully I don't have one!!!

Emily said...

You are One Hot Mamma! ;) Love it!

Gunn Family said...

She is adorable! Such a girl! Your right where did she come from? Maybe it's that you are just naturally gorgeous and don't need the hair and makeup and yet she prefers to get all done up to look like you??? She will for sure be a handful in her teenage years! :-)! Hope your feeling good.

Unknown said...

I think I have a picture of you that looks a lot like that when Deborah was coloring your hair at the Riv!

Harley said...

I love it! :) Every mom's gotta do that. It's so fun to see how proud they are of a job well done. They really think it's just gorgeous with a bajillion bows, barretts, clips....pretty much everything in the bathroom drawers. :) One time Tori was combing my hair & I said, "Ouch!" Tori: "It's okay Mom, just be tough. You have lots of rats in there & it's gonna hurt!" ....comforting... :0

The Moores said...

I love that you have a girly girl!! She is adorable!