Whitney in the lions mouth.
Our first stop was the elephants - they loved the baby animals the best.
I love the expression of Whit's face. They were pretty focused on every animal.


So nice - after our picnic we walked right onto the carousel and then the train. The playground was the only place packed. We avoided that area.

This elephant sneezes and sprays water out. I had Whitney stand in front and it took her by surprise pretty good. We got a good laugh out of it.

I just had to take a glance at the "This is the place" park, and since the zoo was so pleasant with no people we gave it a whirl. We just looked at statues and the view and took off. Here's the kids with Brigham and Joseph.

And then the pioneers. The view was pretty sweet. I can only imagine what it looked like back then. Even if it was desert for a view/and lake, the mountains were amazing behind us.

Then on Friday we headed for our yearly trip to Hee Haws. I got a kick out of Travis saying we going to Hee Haws all day. Just funny to hear a kid say that I guess.

They loved the hay trampoline. Loved the air shots.








3 comments:
Super mom is at it again. You have such a cute family.
Oh how fun! I'm not even going to show this to my kids because they will be seriously jealous!
What a fun time of year! You are so sweet to take your kids to all the fun fall activities. I can't believe that lion is still at Hogle Zoo...ah, memories!
Post a Comment