
To be completely honest, it makes me queezy to even post these pictures. I'm fine with fish if there swimming in their lovely habitat, but if I have to catch or hold them - ughh! So we took the kids to this fish Rodeo. They have set teenagers there that help the kids catch fish in this huge pool they make. The kids thought the process was intriging, and I think that we've experienced it and don't need to do it again. Whitney caught this massive fish, so heavy she couldn't really hold it ----which meant I had to, oh, so nasty! When it would flop around, gives me the willies. 







1 comment:
That is definitely in the nasty category! We went to an alligator farm the other day and the kids were petting and holding alligators. I wanted to throw up in my mouth...it's so nasty!
Post a Comment