Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24th

I have put this post off long enough. I finally downloaded the pics from my camera and am forcing myself to sit down and journal. We had a great 24th of July. Justin and Harley and their kids came down from Idaho to play. We went to the carnival, temple open house, rodeo, biked to the parade, and played in the water. It was a lot of fun to have them here - my kids were sure in heaven.
Here are some pics from the carnival. Jadie and Travis were little buddies on the rides. She is such a cutie!!

Meanwhile, to my complete shock, Whitney went on the Adult (I would puke on them) rides.

Travis and Jadie on the boat ride.





Travis took the motorcycle ride hard core - he never let go and was fully consentrated so he wouldn't crash.



On the 24th Justin set up his inflatable water park - it was pretty sweet - the kids had a blast. Lori and Rob and fam and My mom and Dad also came down to play. We had some good times, and good food!

Here's Jadie on the water slide - I love this kid - no fear!





No comments: