Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crazy Woman

Turning four years old has only proven to be a new adventure. She has suddenly become Miss Independent - insisting on being our water waiter for each meal, retrieving anything and everything she or Travis wants (Even if it means stacking three diaper boxes -empty boxes- on top of each other). She has spent equal time in time out and saying/doing hilarious things. She still sings at the top of her lungs whenever playing dolls in her room - but these are her latest funnies:

--Me and Aaron were watching a movie when at nine o' clock at night Aaron realized the light was on in Whitney's room. Upon further inspection he noticed she had been quietly playing with the toys in her room for the last hour and a half.

--Here is her working out. As I lifted one morning she insisted that she needed to run and get her exercise this morning. I was amazed that she ran/walk - but mostly ran for 10 minutes! At one point she even got curious - turning the speed up to six miles an hour. Clinging for life on the rails she picked her feet up frantically until I set the speed much lower- to four - she thought that was boring.



--Whitney has always been a fake laugher. It half bugs me and half cracks me up. She can force herself to laugh at any moment. Lately her laugh has reminded me somewhat of McFly's laugh on Back to the Future (Best Trilogy Ever!). She shows a variety of laughs in this clip, but I think I point out the McFly laugh when she does it.



--She changes every few hours at least. Mostly wearing the princess nightgown day and EVERY stinking night. I'm lucky to sneek it in the wash.

Last but not least of her latest adventures is discovering how to have amazon hair. I always put the tight bands in Whitney's hair since it lasts a couple days - which means a couple days without the two minute battle. She hates when I take them out, so lately she has done it herself. Problem = her hair makes her look like Amazon woman. But who cares really, who else is going to see her besides her friends, family, and the cashier and crowd at Macey's - we'll wait 'till kindergarten to fight that battle. Here's a pic of Whitney and Travis with their latest absolute OBSESSION! Watermelon.


4 comments:

Melissa O said...

HIlarious!!!!

Jeff said...

I just waiting to hear about which tooth she breaks on that treadmill. I can't believe she stayed on that whole time

Lacy said...

oh that treadmill one is great! just like her mom, she is a great athlete!!

Harley said...

Oh my word, that treadmill clip is hilarious. Thanks for the fun Easter weekend, we decided we really need to get down your way more often. The kids had a great time.