Thursday, April 16, 2009

April snow brings May flowers?

Yesterday it snowed something fierce. I wasn't shocked, since it has snowed a little here and there the last two month, but this time Whitney made sure to remind me to play in it before it melted. My kids LOVE playing in the snow. It might even rank up there with a nice day for them. So -being that we'd been stuck inside all day- I consented.




The snow was nice and wet - perfect snowman making snow! I pulled them in the snow and then we played tackle. It really was a lot of fun. To make the story better - I just woke up to another four inches of ice snow outside. It's really pretty.........for January.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, it's hard to imagine snow...It's been a while since I've seen any. :) Way cute pictures!
I can't believe Whitney and Travis are growing up so fast! Luke and I really need to get up there soon and see you all!!!

Melissa O said...

I love it. Too funny.

Candice said...

I love this! Love the arms, love the hugs, love the snowman, love the fun mom you are!