Today is our 6 year Anniversary. Last night as I shoveled I realized how hard my husband must've prayed for good weather that year to keep me happy (it was a warm day for december - I always thought a June wedding was the way to go). I absolutely love my husband, he is so good to me and so good for me. I love what a hard worker he is, what a great dad he is, how playful he is, and how patient he is with all of us. And last but not least I love that he now initiates us playing Dr. Mario frequently. The last 6 years have been great, and although I don't look forward to getting old, I am happy at least I get to do so with him and my kids.




5 comments:
You are still playing Dr. Mario??? AWESOME. I want a rematch someday.
Happy Anniversary! Wow, has it really been 6 years????
Happy anniverary! I'm glad you finally found someone on your level to play with, it has to be fun for you to win once in awhile.
What a cute couple. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment