Whitney wanted to be sleeping beauty. Who knows how I got a kid that want to be a princess for halloween, honestly....a PRINCESS, I guess sometimes they are pretty scary. I had to add a wig to make it seem a little halloweenish. For the first year Whitney had no hesitation saying trick or treat at the door. Last year she figured it out and I think has rehearsed it over and over again in her mind.
Travis went as tigger, since we already had a tigger costume that fit, and he could care less. I suppose he should've gone as a princess, then it would've been scary! He was pretty funny trick-or-treating. From the first house he decided he was going to hold all of his candy. Unless I got it for him at the house because he was eating a piece, he figured a way to fit more into his hands. He was so sticky when we got back due to eating who knows how many suckers while we were out.



Here's a picture of our house, which I hope will get more and more decked out as the years go by.





5 comments:
Those costumes are so cute!!! I was laughing really hard when I saw "Tigger."
I miss living by you during Halloween -- you get so into it! I love it!
Love the wig - there is nothing funnier than a wig on little kids. So cute.
Your kids look great! Fun times! Your house looks gorgeous too!
For some reason seeing your post about Halloween reminded me of the time that you, me, Janene and Candice went trick or treating and at the first house the man told us we were too old and wouldn't give us candy! Ha!
How fun! I love those costumes. So....where is yours? :)
Post a Comment