Right before the end of school we went to a little program put on by Whitney's class. The highlight was a cute song they made up to the song of "like it's dynomite". Hailey still sings the line "I put my hands up in the air sometimes, we're excited, 'cause it's recess."
What a blessing to have amazing teachers this year! Whitney's was a great example of balance of fun, creativity, obeying the rules, and enjoying learning. They spend so much of their time at school I feel very blessed to know she was in good hands!THEN.....It was summer!!
We love the casual mornings. Even though there are chore charts, it's so nice not to HAVE to be anywhere!
Although the noise level has definitely increased in our house....along with me yelling, as usual :)
We had a neighborhood party in our backyard the last day of school. It was a lot of kids and a lot of fun. My kids love to party! We've already practiced our balloon animal art, slip n' slided, went to seven peaks, played at Grandma's a couple times... and played with friends it seems nonstop! I love me some summer. So nice to have all the kids home all day. It's crazy and busy. But it goes fast, so I'll enjoy while I can.









No comments:
Post a Comment