The weather has been so nice lately, in some ways, it feels like we've been celebrating summer for a month already. We've been able to start doing the fun activities we love.
Here is Whitney on her last day of 1st grade. She says she will miss you teacher. How grateful I am for great teachers! They have such a big influence on their students. She has brought home a lot of work from this school year. My favorite being her journal. Love peaking into her seven year old brain :)
Hollywood day. One family home evening we took a hike. The kids loved it. They are outdoor kids for sure. I'm so impressed how much energy they have. They made it without the slightest hesitation.
Hailey got to enjoy the backpack for half the trip.
I love the relationship these two have. I never predicted Aaron to be such a FUN dad. He makes me laugh -all the things he comes up with to do with the kids.
These two were proud and ready to pose!
We've got a lot of water in. swimming pool, slip n' slide. hose play. water balloons. And our favorite playing in the river. It has been so low this year, it's the perfect height to play in with crocs!
This girl is growing more and more every day. We hit the big 3 month mark!! That's a big milestone for me!
And this girl continues to make me and Aaron laugh. She is so full of life. One typical morning I had to take a video to remember her at this stage. So here she is, crazy hair and all














No comments:
Post a Comment