

We got some baby time in :)

Made our minions. Her favorite movies are despicable me, toy story, and tinker bell. Although her attention span lasts 3 minutes on a good day.

Blowing out the candles. Which equalled half spit/ half air

She loved opening her presents. There was no hesitation to rip right into them.


She loved her new dress-ups, swimsuit and towel.

All ready for the surprise activity!
Since we are homebound with Ashley only being 2 weeks old I decided to have some fun in the unfinished basement. I think the kids had a blast!
Halfway through the swim Hailey ran up the stairs stating that she needed her "new one towel"

Things I love about Hailey:
-She calls herself Hailey Hoopes
-"Hold you me" means pick me up
-She knows every nursery rhyme - especially Sally go round the sun, itsy bitsy spider, hickory dickory dock, humpty dumpty, and twinkle twinkle.
-She loves to sing songs, especially if they have actions. I'm shocked how much she has picked up from nursery.
-She loves running around, doing crazy things, water, and being outdoors
-She's a tease
-She loves to talk
-She is a serious actress/drama queen
-Her eyes light up when she smiles
-when she blows me a kiss good night
Happy Birthday Hailey! Our family is definitely more exciting and chaotic with you in it!




2 comments:
Love that girl! Your indoor pool is the bomb! Nice Mel
So cute. Happy birthday Hailey!
Post a Comment