We took off for Idaho for a couple days of Christmas Break. We got there Thursday night and enjoyed playing with cousins and seeing everyone again. The next day we headed out skiing. This is the first time Whitney and Travis had gone, so I wanted to be there to witness it happening.
Their ski lodge - well, there wasn't one, so me and Hailey spent the day playing around outside, watching, and exploring. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of her! She was in heaven, thank goodness. She danced to the music and found all the chaos exciting. So, what could have been a long miserable day was really as good as it gets. (Since I'm not a very good spectator).
Here's a ton of pictures of the midgets skiing. The gist of the day. By the second run Whitney was on her own and pro. Travis did good . . . but will probably get the hang of it more next year :) I'm just impressed he did it. Usually he talks a big talk and backs out ("not brave anymore") but not this time!





Whitney with her big cousins in the ski line. I thought it was pretty awesome that she was able to keep us with them on her first day. Aaron said she had a huge smile on her face everytime down the mountain. 







No comments:
Post a Comment