Here was the highlight of my Halloween. Every kid has worn this costume, and it's always my favorite stage for this costume. Travis taught her to keep asking if it was "Halloween yet?" We finally could tell her yes. She did awesome trick or treating too. It melted my heart to look out the window and she little tigger running to catch up to her brother and sister, eager to get more candy. It was an awwwww moment when I realized again that things change and kids grow up so fast, so I better enjoy these precious moments!
Whitney posing with a leaf throw, can't find her though.
Don't know why Whitney felt she should put cones on her arms. That was her interpretation of a witchy bracelet I guess. They came off before trick or treating started. Do you like all of Travis' poses? He kept that mask on for a good portion of the night, and always allowed people to feel his muscles if they wanted to :)

So happy she decided to be something other than a princess. Although later that night she said she would go back to being a princess next year because Travis was getting all the costume comments at the door, not her. I urged her to pick a costume commentable then, rather than a princess :) I don't know . . . like a banana or an incredibles or something :)
Our Superhero
Me and Aaron switched off shifts trick or treating. I took over when the tigger was finished. I was amazed at the energy Whitney and Travis had this year. It was a gorgeous night, and they were determined to cover the whole neighborhood. Once again reminding me how things were changing. We had so much fun!

After, we came home to find Aaron on the front porch in a freaky mask scaring children again. His favorite. Then we made some amazing homemade donuts, organized the candy in piles, and got the midgets in bed. An added bonus: eating candy on the couch while watching some monday night football :)





2 comments:
This post was so funny! Travis teaching Hailey to ask when Halloween was over and over. And allowing people the privilege of touching his spiderman muscles :) And your suggestion of Whit being a banana next year to get comments at the door. haha
Loved the pictures! Travis' spiderman poses are hilarious! Can't wait to come play with you guys for Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment