Her birthday seemed like a week long celebration . . . because it was. Family came the Sunday before her birthday to party
She got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa
Is she smiling wierd? Yep - she's got a nice fat lip from the trampoline the day before.
Then Saturday was the friend party. Heaven help me if I do that again soon.
Teaching them the beautiful game "heavy heavy hang over thy poor head."
After spashing piniata patrick open.
Wearing the special hat for family dinner/party.
Way to many presents!
Whitney is such a great kid to have first. She is always happy. I love and appreciate that. Especially on days when Hailey feels like being difficult. She is so social. Her teacher praised her for being so nice to EVERYONE at school. She loves school, and although she doesn't like reading she's getting quite good. She loves to decorate, color, play school or house, party, and dress up. She is still the princess of the house - and I'm still always the bad guy :) She's doing gymnastics now and is freakin' buff and fearless. And lastly, she still loves to talk. When she's home, it's rare to find a quiet moment. Happy Birthday Whitney!




3 comments:
Whitney looks so much like you Mel! I had to laugh because I just did Tanner's 5th birthday party with friends and I could not for the life of me remember the "Heavy, Heavy Hang over thy poor head" song! I thought it would be so fun for them...how does the rest of the song go??? :)
what do you wish with a BONK on your head :)
Awww, Whitney looks like she had so much fun! I can't believe she's 6 already... You guys are like birthday central from Feb to April!!!! Awesome.
Post a Comment