Wow, the likeness is uncanny... :)Hilarious -- both Luke and I got a good laugh.
This is so funny Mel! Love the creativity. Whit and Travis have gotta love seeing themselves as pumpkins!
Ha! Love it!
Love it!!! I'll have to bring Sammie over to get a closer look. :)
Oh my heck that is great Melanie! SO funny. That's the best thing I've seen!
That gave us all a good laugh. Thanks for sharing your "family"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, the likeness is uncanny... :)
Hilarious -- both Luke and I got a good laugh.
This is so funny Mel! Love the creativity. Whit and Travis have gotta love seeing themselves as pumpkins!
Ha! Love it!
Love it!!! I'll have to bring Sammie over to get a closer look. :)
Oh my heck that is great Melanie! SO funny. That's the best thing I've seen!
That gave us all a good laugh. Thanks for sharing your "family"
Post a Comment