Monday, May 24, 2010

more us

Uncle Neal came down for a visit since returning from his mission. Whitney and Travis found a way to keep themselves entertained while we chatted. Yes, that is every shoe in the house. Luckily they are becoming decent cleaners too ;)
Here is my smiling Hailey. She definately has lungs when she cries . . . thank goodness she's happy most of the time! I love when she gives me a big grin. She's a whopping 12.5 pounds - accourding to her 2 month check-up. Way to pack in on woman= more sleep time for me at night!


Whitney discovered she could decorate her hair with markers.


Kids all dressed up and ready for church. I think its so funny that they love getting all dressed up - are these really my kids?



Kisses

7 comments:

Harley said...

Oh my goodness they are the cutest! LOVE Hailey's smiley pictures. She is simply adorable. Brynn can't wait to hold her again! I love that Whitney & Travis can be creative with anything in the house. The simplest of things seem to be the best entertainment around our house too.

Emily said...

You have the cutest kids ever!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What in the world were they playing with the shoes? That is too funny :) Cute kiddos!

Unknown said...

Ha! I remember lining up every shoe in the house all the way down the hall.

Amy said...

I can't believe how big Hailey is getting. I can't wait to see her! I hope your blessing day goes well.

Elisangela Viana said...

que menina linda!!
parabéns!!
kisses

Elisangela Viana said...

que menina linda!!
parabéns!!
kisses