When I saw this I had to laugh... and of course take some pics. Whitney has been amazing this last year. She always gives me an hour or so after our little "school" session to take a nap or read or whatever. During this time she has done some funny things - building bridges out of books, cutting all kinds of shapes. It's always entertaining to she what she does during the commercials of her beloved Tom of Jerry show. Today, she brought her friends to watch. For some reason it caught me a little off guard

.

By the way - today I chose to read, finishing the last book of the
Fablehaven series. It did not
disappoint in the least bit. Loved it. Big fan of his books so far. If you like books written for younger kids (my level :)) give them a whirl. Great b-day present
linds!
2 comments:
Love it. What a funny girl.
Zach loves those books too! He is on the 4th of the series. Tell Whit, I'll be there soon to play with her!
Post a Comment