Sunday, February 14, 2010

Travis is 3!



Wow, the first year creaped by and the last two have flown. I love this kid. He has me won over in too many ways. Here is a brief summary of Travis.
-He loves disney cars, playing with cars and pretending to ride cars
-He loves playing the role of dad and "going to play basketball" while wearing his bball shorts.
-He is Prince Phillip fighting the bad guys half the time or pretending to be an animal the other half.
-He loves playing with friends
-He loves nursery
-He loves to snuggle
-He is still my mr. senstive
-He's become pretty good at puzzles and coloring - keeping up with what his sister is doing
-Him and Whitney are the best playmates (most of the time :))
-He still talks like he is 5
-He has become a lot more brave over this last year - learning how to swim, pedal his bike, and do the obstacle courses Whitney makes

For his birthday we went to Chuck E. Cheese. He was so excited that Aunt Bethany, Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen and his cousins Brookly and Spencer came to join the party.


I tried to talk Travis into a different themed birthday cake - but to no avail. He gave me pretty specific instructions of the cake he wanted. So here is my science fair project - the scene of cars where "Doc and McQueen are racing and McQueen gets stuck in the pokies and Mater has to fish him out."


We had a great time. Travis was way past wasted after celebrating. Here's props to my little buddy - I wish I could freeze you at this stage, you are just to stinkin' cute. Thanks for being my little snuggler and warrior. You bring so much excitement to our home and Whitney sure enjoys a constant playmate. I love you buddy.

6 comments:

Shorter family said...

My little Maddie would think that is the COOLEST cake ever! She also loves Cars!

Kristin said...

That is one stinkin' awesome cake, Mel. I'm proud.

Emily said...

I can't believe he's 3 already...where does the time go? He really is one adorable kid -- you guys did good. :)

Wow, you were ambitious with the cake. I'm way impressed It looked awesome!

Tell everyone 'hi' for Luke and I. Wish we were there!!!!

Melissa O said...

Great job on the cake. You are a good mom. Happy B day to travis. What a stud.

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday my little monkey!

Triviaworld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.