Sunday, August 12, 2007

Travis is 6 months old!!!

It's crazy to me that six months ago I was having another child. In some ways the time has gone fast, but in many other ways it has definately felt like six months! I have been tired, sleep deprived, and felt like I had a permanent attachment - on the other hand, what a blessing to have such a fun, cute, happy, healthy boy. My heart still melts when he looks at me with his big blue eyes and gives me a big gummy grin or giggle. Honestly despite loosing what little freedom I had - I wouldn't want it any other way - besides, things are just starting to get really fun!

Here are some latest pics and video of Travis





1 comment:

Lacy said...

He is honestly one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Those big blue eyes are going to knock em dead one day.